In this video, I’ll be demonstrating how to create a website for your guitar teaching business in 30 minutes or less. I’ll cover how to set up a hosting account, register a domain name, install WordPress, navigate the admin console and configure it for use. (more…)
- Rocksmith – A Guitar Teacher’s Perspective December 1, 2011
- Death By Guitar Method Book May 17, 2011
- The “Taylor Swift” Guide To Teaching Guitar March 7, 2012
- Sure You Can Play, But Can You Teach? June 2, 2011
- The Biggest Lesson I Learned In 2011 January 12, 2012
- STG 140: G4 Guitar Network – Interview With David Hart October 23, 2014
- STG 139: How To Start Teaching Guitar On A Shoestring Budget October 16, 2014
- STG 138: Increasing The Lifetime Value of Each Student October 9, 2014
- STG 137: Marketing For Students – Should You Push or Pull? October 2, 2014
- STG 136: Beginning Guitar Teacher Questions Answered September 25, 2014
- MyLittleEye: A late comment perhaps but another thumbs from a n...
- DonnieSchex: Thanks for the validation, Bronwyn! Good luck with...
- Bronwyn: I\'m commenting on this 4 years later...MTH now ha...
- Dandoo: Getting plugged into the homeschool network is the...
- MeFree: I stopped at a music store yesterday to purchase a...
Accounting Adding Value Advertising Attitude Attracting New Students Attrition Boredom Competition Computers Confidence Curriculum Customer Service Debt Email List Fear Focus Free Frustration Getting Organized Getting Results Getting Started Groups Ideal Student Links Marketing Mindset Misconceptions Money Motivation Music Theory News Objections Pedagogy Planning Positive Thinking Practicing Procrastination Productivity Referrals Setting Goals Skype Student Recitals Student Retention Website Word-of-Mouth Advertising