I’m sure you’ve heard about Rocksmith by now…it’s a new guitar-based video game similar to Guitar Hero and Rock Band, except for one important difference: you play it using a REAL GUITAR! Those other “guitar-based” games were all basically just “guitar karaoke”…they helped you develop rhythm and timing a little bit, but those toy guitars […]
- Rocksmith – A Guitar Teacher’s Perspective December 1, 2011
- Death By Guitar Method Book May 17, 2011
- The “Taylor Swift” Guide To Teaching Guitar March 7, 2012
- Sure You Can Play, But Can You Teach? June 2, 2011
- The Biggest Lesson I Learned In 2011 January 12, 2012
- STG 140: G4 Guitar Network – Interview With David Hart October 23, 2014
- STG 139: How To Start Teaching Guitar On A Shoestring Budget October 16, 2014
- STG 138: Increasing The Lifetime Value of Each Student October 9, 2014
- STG 137: Marketing For Students – Should You Push or Pull? October 2, 2014
- STG 136: Beginning Guitar Teacher Questions Answered September 25, 2014
- MyLittleEye: A late comment perhaps but another thumbs from a n...
- DonnieSchex: Thanks for the validation, Bronwyn! Good luck with...
- Bronwyn: I\'m commenting on this 4 years later...MTH now ha...
- Dandoo: Getting plugged into the homeschool network is the...
- MeFree: I stopped at a music store yesterday to purchase a...
Accounting Adding Value Advertising Attitude Attracting New Students Attrition Boredom Competition Computers Confidence Curriculum Customer Service Debt Email List Fear Focus Free Frustration Getting Organized Getting Results Getting Started Groups Ideal Student Links Marketing Mindset Misconceptions Money Motivation Music Theory News Objections Pedagogy Planning Positive Thinking Practicing Procrastination Productivity Referrals Setting Goals Skype Student Recitals Student Retention Website Word-of-Mouth Advertising